Find high-quality support for your school
Bradford Teaching School Hub's online portal - www.teachingschoolhub.co.uk - was designed to help school and trust leaders to find high-quality support available to them with just a few clicks of their mouse.
The grid at the top of the home page helps teachers and leaders to quickly filter their search and quickly guides them to government-endorsed programmes and other high-quality offers. Many of the support offers are free to schools.
- Looking to develop your curriculum in Maths? On the home screen, click 'Curriculum Development' then 'Mathematics'. You'll find quick links to information such as the Shanghai Exchange Programme and Maths Hub Work Groups.
- Looking to develop SEND provision? On the home page, click 'Special Educational Needs and Disabilities' to find out about the Whole School SEND offer.
There are a wealth of resources available too, including:
- The Evidence-Informed School Blog: Blog posts written by teachers from Exceed Academies Trust schools. This is found in the 'Teaching and Learning' section of the portal.
- Support and guidance for teachers and leaders providing support to another school: The 'System Leaders' section includes a free to download System Leader Handbook to support successful deployments.
- The Course Calendar: This highlights the availability of a wide range of training events and programmes from a range of high-quality providers. Click on 'Month' to have an easy to read list of courses for the month you are viewing.
- Teacher Development Network (TDN): A blended offer to help keep teachers and leaders up-to-date with the rapidly changing school improvement landscape, especially in relation to teacher and leader development.