Free support for non-specialist teachers
Do you have non-specialists teaching secondary maths, physics or MFL?
Teacher Subject Specialism Training (TSST) offers free courses to support non-specialist teachers teach secondary mathematics, core maths, physics and MFL.
Benefits to your school:
- reduces the need to recruit externally for teachers in high demand areas – saving time and cost
- TSST involves no fee for the school or teacher but delivers considerable benefit
- demonstrates the value the school places on its teachers
- benefits schools with timetable planning and workforce flexibility
- courses start throughout the term
Many courses are being run fully or partially online in the autumn term. Further information about courses can be found here teacher-subject-specialism-training-courses.