STEM Learning is ideally placed to support all educators – from early years to post-16 – in delivering high-quality teaching.
- Education Recovery: STEM Learning's curated science collection of CPD and resources covers seven key features of great science teaching, e.g., subject knowledge and assessment. Our mathematics collection combines their resources with partner links.
- STEM Ambassadors: Request a STEM Ambassador to support learning, illuminate careers, and raise aspiration at summer schools or in the classroom – face-to-face or virtually, free of charge.
- STEM Clubs: STEM Learning can help you establish a STEM Club to support pupil enrichment and embed curriculum learning.
- STEM Community: Our free STEM Community is a professional, engaging space for teachers to share ideas and best practice. Members are encouraged to share education recovery plans.
- CPD courses on summer schools: STEM Learning have new courses, Running a successful summer school and How to design your science summer school, to help upskill teachers.
Summer 2021 Physics support for GCSE and A level from Isaac Physics
These cover all topics, and include:
- diagnostic quizzes, with hints and custom feedback, to identify areas of strength and weakness,
- learning resources, and
- topic tests to review learning and progress.
Results from any quiz or test set by a teacher are automatically placed in their class mark book.
Schools and students may request FREE GCSE workbooks linked to our online resources, using this online form, if they are in DfE Opportunity Areas, or without reliable internet connections.
Isaac Physics continues to provide video lessons, tutorials, and practice material for GCSE and A level.