Paid Teaching Internships in Yorkshire and Calderdale
Are you or somebody you know interested in a career in teaching Maths or Physics? Do you/they have up to four weeks available in June/July? If the answer is yes, please keep reading!
The internship offer, delivered in partnership with Red Kite Teacher Training, Northern Lights, Bradford Birth to 19 and Teamworks, includes:
- Receive £1200 to experience the role of a teacher
- 4 weeks paid summer internship for current university students
- Starts Monday 14th June - Friday 9th July 2021
- Experience teaching in Leeds, Bradford, Calderdale or North Yorkshire schools
- Gives you the opportunity to decide if teaching is for you
How does it benefit me?
- You will find out if teaching is right for you by being immersed in school life.
- You will gain employability skills relevant for any career/sector.
- You will gain a unique insight into teacher training and the application process.
- You will meet current trainee teachers to find out more about teacher training.
What do I need to qualify for the internship?
Applicants will be current university students.
You must have an ‘A’ level at B or above in Maths or Physics if your degree subject is not Maths or Physics.
Your degree subject should be related to Maths or Physics.
How do I apply?
What happens next?
Upon successful completion of the internship, we guarantee you an interview for our teacher training course and support with an early entry application.