The Curriculum: Ongoing Recovery and Resilience with Mary Myatt
This event will take place between 9:30am and 4:00pm on 13/04/2021
Mary Myatt will support and challenge leaders' thinking on the curriculum focusing on 4 areas:
What do we know already?
- Reasons to be hopeful
- Headlines of evidence from previous school closure
- What do we mean by resilience?
What are the best bets?
- How can research and evidence help?
- Headlines to help us
What do we still need to work on?
- Accept that there is no silver bullet
- Sourcing high-quality materials
- Efficient ways of gathering evidence of impact
Getting back on track
- How to make the time for curriculum planning
- Explore the 80:20 rule
- Quick wins
Each attendee will also receive a copy of Mary's latest book, 'BACK ON TRACK: Fewer Things, Greater Depth'.
Click here for more information and to book.