EYFS: Creating an environment for challenge (3-part online course)
This event will take place between 3:45pm and 5:15pm on 03/03/2021
Delivered remotely over three 90-minute interactive sessions, this course is designed to support colleagues who are leading, teaching and/or supporting within the early years foundation stage (EYFS).
Drawing on NACE's new EYFS resource set – including a visual toolkit, audit tool and identification guide – the course will support practitioners in identifying characteristics of more able learners in the EYFS and provide practical ideas for setting up and planning for challenging learning environments which promote a “no limits on learning” culture. The course will also look ahead to the implementation of the new EYFS framework.
- To define and identify more able learners in the EYFS
- Explore barriers to and myths about challenge
- Use NACE’s EYFS resources to review current provision and plan next step
- Understand the power of the environment; indoor, outdoor and emotional
- Explore case studies of creating a “no limits on learning” culture
- Gain practical examples of challenging learning activities
- Test approaches, feedback and share experiences with peers
- Look ahead to the new EYFS framework and key messages
Designed to support EYFS practitioners and leaders to focus on identifying and meeting the needs of the most able young learners, creating a stimulating, challenging learning environment that will raise the bar for all.
Click here to book.