'Say Less, Ask More'
This event will take place on 28/09/2021 until 29/09/2021
“Say less, ask more” gives you time to reflect and respond to your current main school improvement challenges, by focussing on what you really want and how to achieve this.
This two-day coaching course:
- Gives you quality thinking time so you can find your best solution to opportunities and challenges in your setting
- Focusses on the key principles of coaching, including how adults learn best
- Builds in practical sessions to develop your listening and coaching skills, including the quality of questions you ask
- Considers how self-limiting beliefs can hold back leadership, teaching and learning
- Develops awareness of different forms of resistance and possible ways to respond to these
- Shares coaching tools and techniques you can use back in school.
The early booking cost is £250 per person if booked three weeks or more in advance of the scheduled event date (normal price is £300 per person).