Fancy a Mathematical Tapas Afternoon?
West Yorkshire Maths Hub have joined forces with the AMSP to give you a series of taster sessions, covering KS3 – KS5 and beyond!
A fantastic event which aims to enable you to find out about the range of free support and CPD opportunities available locally.
Wednesday 23rd June 2021
This will be a virtual event taking place on zoom. Click here to book
4:30 - 5:45pm
The taster sessions will cover:
Further Maths and University
- Supporting your students’ preparation for University Entrance Tests
- Elements of mastery in A-Level teaching
- Recruiting for Core Maths and making links to other subjects
- Teaching for understanding and making links between topics
- Tracking a topic across year groups
Secondary Mastery Development
- Themes and Concepts in secondary maths
- To share ideas and resources that you can use in the classroom.
- To showcase the free support available from the West Yorkshire Maths Hub and AMSP – ensuring you are making the best use of these!
Who will benefit from attending?
The session will benefit any Maths teacher as there is something for everyone at this event!
Materials and Equipment
This event will take place on zoom, as such you will need a laptop/desktop computer or other internet-enabled device.
You will need a microphone and headphones/speakers to take engage fully
Teachers from state-funded schools and academies. Applications from independent schools will be accepted and places will only be granted if there is availability.